03-31-2014 02:25 PM
I understand that you are having intermitent issues with your touchpad. I will try my best to help you resolve this problem.
In this document for Using and Troubleshooting the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 8) are steps that may resolve this issue.
I hope this helps, please let me know.
04-07-2014 09:10 AM
I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling your Synaptics TouchPad Driver. I recommend following the steps in this document for Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8). It will be the same steps for Windows 8.1.
I hope this helps resolve this issue. Let me know how it goes for you.
04-15-2014 11:11 AM
I tried the instructions as you mentioned, but it still happended.
Is it relative to the anti-virus software? The McAfee is busy very often.
Or the system loading?
Anyway, thanks for your help~
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)