12-18-2013 04:05 PM
hi ive looked all day to try and fix this error i have reinstalled windows7 and all drivers but am not able to use the touch sreen or find a drive for the touch screen anywhere
any help please thanks
touchsmart tm2 1070us
touch screen not working
cant find the drive
windows 7 32bit
12-18-2013 06:03 PM
Try the nextwindow software available as download from the following weblink:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
12-21-2013 02:24 PM
i downloaded that and installed it then restarted the computer then it just keept crashing the computer i add to restore it to get it working again
any other segestions welcome
12-21-2013 03:07 PM
PaddyDaddy - Don't do anything with this, I do not know if it applies.
Does the following software apply to this situation?
SmartCenter provides the touch-optimized shell for HP TouchSmart Mobile.
SmartCenter will include below application
- HP TouchSmart Canvas
- HP TouchSmart Notes
- HP TouchSmart Browser
- HP TouchSmart Weather
- HP TouchSmart RSS
There are other packages and updates in the "touchsmart mobile" set for the tm2.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)