01-08-2012 10:07 PM
HP Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Support Environment: UEFI Support Environment provides UEFI based hardware diagnostics used to validate if a system is functioning correctly. Additional support is provided for updating and managing the system BIOS and other device firmware on the system.
You can boot the system by tapping F9 and go to UEFI environment to perform hardware diagnostics.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
01-09-2012 08:35 PM
I keep getting an icon on the lower right of my toolbar. It has a question mark with an !. I click on it and it says recommended action, "HP System Diagnostics UEFI" I select it and hit apply and it does it's thing, but when it is done it still shows that this action needs to be done.
Can't seem to figure it out.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)