03-25-2014 07:43 AM
Hopefully some can help. I just recieved the notice that Microsoft is ending support for XP. I have a 311 Mini and ran the windows 8 upgrade assistant.
It had a few problems with
HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology HP, Version 22.214.171.12400 Go to the app website for help
-not much help there.
NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller NVIDIA Not compatible
I guess my question is
"Can I upgrade or better yet do a clean install of Windows 8 on HP Mini 311-1100 CTO PC with 2 gig or ram?"
Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.
This question was solved. View Solution.
03-25-2014 07:50 AM
I would upgrade to W7 32 bit so that everything works.
HP provides driver support for your model.
That is my $.02.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)