01-11-2012 03:48 PM
I've bought hp 630 laptop (model A1E20EA#ACB) with SUSE Linux installed. After a while, I installed Windows 7, everything works great except webcam (no driver found in hp.com for this model). Any suggestion?
01-11-2012 05:50 PM
Please download and install the youcam software from the following weblink to use webcam:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
01-12-2012 01:11 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, I've already tried and installed CyberLink YouCam software, but it does not see the webcam. The message it displays is: "No webcam detected. Try plugging in a webcam into your computer now. If you are using an integrated camera, make sure that it is turned on."
Any further suggestions?
07-09-2012 11:48 PM
I've bought hp 630 laptop.i installed Windows 7,everything is working properly except Web cam & bluetooth .
I've already installed but not working yet.If any have a suggestions Pls help me ...
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)