05-15-2012 12:53 PM
I don't think Windows 7 was there when HP created the CD and HP only officially supports up to Vista as shown:
HP also indicates in this:
"If no drivers are listed in the Microsoft Windows 7 section then the scanner is not officially supported by HP. Drivers listed in the Microsoft Windows Vista section may work in Microsoft Windows 7 but are not guaranteed to work."
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
05-17-2012 03:33 AM
Many thanks for your help. I tried to install drivers for Vista and the system shows a message telling me that the Visa drivers was not better that drivers included in the Pc
At the end, drivers included in OS Windows 7 permit basic functions of the scanner, operating from the front panel of the device and it is enough for me.
Once again, many thanks
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)