12-16-2011 09:06 PM
My mouse pad (cursor) will freeze up once in a while forcing me to reboot. My laptop is a HP Pavillion dm4. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?
12-17-2011 03:52 AM
Can you post back with the following.
1. The full Model No. and Product No. of the notebook ( from the service tag underneath your notebook ) - see Here for a further explanation.
2. The full version of the operating system you are using ( ie Windows 7 32bit ).
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
12-17-2011 06:09 AM
Some laptops have a small button near the mouse pad for turning it off to save power. If your laptop does, try pushing that button again to turn it back on.
08-16-2013 07:06 PM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)