Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ProBook 4530s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I checked Hp Drivers for my Hp ProBook 4530s but the drivers for windows 10 are not available yet. when is Hp going to releas windows 10  drivers for this series ??? 

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem. its really bothering. i hope Hp is going to do somthing.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have the same exact issue. I question why is not HP releasing drivers for this model for Windows 10.

Hello HP Tech Support, can you please tell us what to do? We wish to upgrade to Windows 10 but we luck drivers and software for this model. What should we do???

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hello HP Tech Support,

can you please tell us what HP intend to do with this business line laptop??? Does HP intend to release full drivers for Windows 10? Yes/No
We need to know in order to plan what to do. The sad part is that until someone on high chairs will not make a decision tech support cannot say anything. So sad!
:Crying:

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hi Hp users,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

You could  try using the Windows Update Troubleshooting tool to fix any updates that have not come through for Windows 10.  Please restart the Notebook twice to make sure all update have been completed.

Here is a document that shows how to update drivers that are not working correctly with Windows 10. All drivers for Windows 8 should work fine for Windows 10.

Here is a download for the Fingerprint scanner for Windows 10. sp71729.exe should work for you.

Go to the  Control Panel, Programs, HP SimplePass

Scroll down to  Enroll Fingerprints.  Click and enroll your finger prints.  Deleted the old fingerprints in SimplePass and enrolled new ones. 

Now if you go to the Settings App, Account , Sign in options there will be an option to sign in using Windows Fingerprint. You can add finger prints from there .  

Restarted  the Notebook and sign in using Fingerprint scanner.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hello Mrstenter,

Can you please read this simila thread and post some replies? You see, it takes time to install the OS and do troubleshooting. Hope you understand 🙂

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-Systems-and-Software/HP-Probook-4530s-and-Windows-10...

Thank you,

Spiro

HP Recommended

Hi,

I took the time to install AGAIN Windows 10 and I am more convinced that this is too premature until HP will release officially Windows 10 drivers!!! Why do I say so? Simply because until this will be done we will always be beta testers 😞

I tried Windows Update Troubleshooting Tool and nothing happened.

I tried FIngerprint scanner software and Windows did not even let me install it.

I tired to install and run HP Support Assistant but nothing happened too.

For consistency please refer to my other thread where I have posted most of screenshots.

Simply Windows 10 DOES NOT WORK!

What can HP do to solve this problem?

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hello. I have the same problem when you upgrade to Windows 10 -->

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-Systems-and-Software/HP-Probook-4530s-and-Windows-10...

HP Recommended

Good day.

Ive tried this but it doesnt seem to work. i cant seem to enroll my finger prints with hp pass

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.