11-11-2013 09:24 AM
bluetooth Driver which i used in windows 8 not change the Wireless Button led color (f12).I mean in Airplane mode on or Off led light always in White..
Please provide Bluethooth driver which works on my system.
11-11-2013 11:33 AM
Welcome to the HP Forum.
If you provide your Bluetooth Hardware ID from the Device Manager, I will look for a driver.
Find, open, and read this file to see how to find your Bluetooth ID:
02-07-2014 02:10 PM
I am looking for a working bluetooth driver for the past week or so. When I check the Bluetooth properties in Device Manager it opens a blank window with no id information or other kind of info. Can you help me?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)