12-27-2013 07:55 PM
Hi, i'm running windows 8.1 32bit full version on my pavillion dv9700 notebook and can't get windows media player to play .mpg files.
It only plays the audio, no video?
The file type says it is associated with media play, and i can play these .mpg files with other on board players just fine.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)