03-31-2012 02:26 PM
This question was solved. View Solution.
03-31-2012 03:07 PM
I think you are referring to "Gadgets".
Control Panel > Desktop Gadgets
One of the selections takes you to the gadget download link at Microsoft:
You can also look for Gadgets and the Gadget controls:
Start > search / type "sidebar" > Click on Gadgets selection in the list of your choice...
I hope this helps!
We work hard to help!
Whenever you see a Helpful Post - Click the Kudos Star on the Left as Thanks!
Did this Post solve your problem? Mark it “Accept as Solution”!
Note: You can find the “Accept as Solution” box on threads started by you.
2012 Year of the Dragon!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)