HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
09-21-2009 04:29 PM
when i restart my dv4-1275mx (right after i hit 'restart', not after the computer restarts) a application error box pops up:
hpqhpc01.exe-application error (pc01 is my computers name)
the exception unknown software exception (0xc0000005) occirred in application at location 0x75b67eb2
click OK to terminate the program
i dont know if this error has anything to do with the computer being able to restart but during the restart process the computer just goes to a black screen and thats it, it doesnt follow thru with the restart, i then have to hold the power button down to do a manual restart.
09-22-2009 04:41 AM
Check this thread on our forum. There are all informations about this problem.
09-29-2009 08:22 AM - edited 09-29-2009 08:22 AM
so heres the deal what everyone needs to try is this.
- click on the start menu-
- in ther start search field under all programs
- type in msconfig-
- click on the start up tab (expand the start up item and the manufactor. basically put your mouse point between the lines of start up item and manufactor till you get the two arrows and hold down your left mouse button move the mouse to the right,)
- hpqgpc01- you should see something to this information in there.
- simply uncheck the box.
- click apply
- click okay
- click on dont show this message again-
- restart the computer.
- or simply click on this website for additonal help and the fix (for this issue)
- thos are two types of fixes.
- please post back if this didn't fix it.