HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-09-2012 05:56 AM
I have a Hp Mini 210-2200 sq with OS Windows 7 (32-Bit)
I left my notebook on and then screen turned black and not responding to any commands. I gave him an restart and then I recived Blue Screen message page_fault_in_nonpaged_area.
I tried these solutions:
1. Hard restart - dosen't fix the problem
2. Hdd check from bios diagnostic tool- no problem found
3. Memory check from bios diagnostic tool- no problem found
4. F8 with safe mode dose't work blue screen show up
5. F8 whith last known good configuration dose't work blue screen show up
6. F11 System restore dose't work blue screen show up.
I haven't install any aplication and any driver recently on my laptop.
Does anyone have any idea to solve the problem?
05-09-2012 10:23 AM
Go to your folder
copy all the .dmp files in there to your desktop, zip them up and upload somehwere I can download them I will run a crash analyzer on them to see if they indicate the cause of the bsod.