HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-17-2012 03:07 PM
Please try this step might help you to resolve your issue.
1) Once unit is powered on and get the error message please press the Enter button on the keyboard unit will load to windows please go to HP website and update the Bios on the unit then cleant the Vents off the Fan and check if the unit works fine. Incase if the issue is not resolved then please contact HP Technical support and get the part replaced.
Downloading updated drivers from the Internet
To download the latest version of drivers and software files from the HP Support site:
1. Refer to: http://www.hp.com/support
2. Select your country/region.
3. Select Download Drivers and Software.
4. Enter the Product number of your Unit. The software download pages for your unit are displayed.
5. Download and install the driver and software files by following the instructions on the download pages.
6. Ensure that your system meets the requirements.
"I work for HP."
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****