Audio not working HP pavilion dv2000 (11646 Views)
Honor Student
joana
Message 1 of 7 (11,646 Views)

Audio not working HP pavilion dv2000

hi everyone

i have a hp pavilion dv2000 and i recently installed all the drivers again , but my speakers dont work . they're built in .. i've tried all the drivers in here.

Help please.

Thank you

Honor Student
Sassou2009
Message 2 of 7 (11,583 Views)

Re: Audio not working HP pavilion dv2000

Hi,

Same Issue with my new DV4-1220US there is no sound on my Built-in Speakers :smileysad:

But when i connect my headphone i can listen to music so it's related to buit-in speakers

HP please Help us !

the seller said that all ok before it ships :smileysad:

Ilyes.

Student
pero
Message 3 of 7 (11,471 Views)

I have the same problem on 6735s. Integrated speakers don't work but headphones work fine. OS is ubuntu 9.04. Anybody knows how to solve it?
Top Student
JiggenTech
Message 4 of 7 (11,450 Views)

Hi Dude, you said you tried all the drivers...? Try Do the Recovery if the problem persist... Meaning it is the MB.
Intern
Tomek_
Message 5 of 7 (11,438 Views)

try to install other driver for main board, chipset

if it will not help, and if u use recovery, send it to hp - if warranty is not out of time

maby there is some hardware issue, something disconnect inside during shipping ? 

unfortunetly there is many failure laptops from HP, my combo cd have record issues (hardware)

my keyboard is broken from beginning

if somethink is broken, dont work properly and u dont know how to repair it, and it can be hardware issue send them back for warranty

--------------------------------
sorry for my poor english :smileywink:
Hp Pavilion dv6408nr - Vista
external HDD - ubuntu
PhD Student
Bookworm
Message 6 of 7 (11,417 Views)

You have a new DV4-1220us unit and that should be in warranty, contact support and they should help determine if it is software or needs service for a hardware issue, you should be in warranty.
I am an HP employee
Knowledge is power...Power to the people
Honor Student
llzg
Message 7 of 7 (2,050 Views)

I have the opposite problem. The dv2000 built-in speakers work fine, but they won't shut off when I plug in headphones or an external speaker system I bought from Logitech. The Logitech speakers are just plug-and-play--no driver included, but the HP laptop doesn't seem to recognize them at all. It still lists the only audio input as its own speakers. What gives?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation