Question

Honor Student
timtrue
Message 1 of 2 (337 Views)

Audio problems G71

I am getting 5% volume off a IDT high definition audio codec and Intel r high audio hdmi both enabled. the volume is turned all the way up 100%.

Student
Fireman61311
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: Audio problems G71

My Fiance has an HP G-62 series notebook, and it cost less than half of my G-71 notebook from the same store. Not only is her pc MUCH louder than mine, but it also has a MUCH longer battery life. Also, My top 1, 5, and 6 keys have just stopped working, and my left click touchpad button feels like it is wore out, and I barely use it because I also have a wireless mouse.  Both pc's are NOT even ONE YEAR OLD. Should I really invest in three extended waranties which would cost around $600.00, not to mention the cost of shipping, and not having Our Expensive equipment during Our constant enrollment in online College, that is $575.00 a credit hour. Yeah, it is a Great College; or, should I just go buy an Apple notebook pc, and printer ? Please help My Fiance, and I to not waste Our VERY hard earned money. Thanks for your input, and God Bless...

Sincerely,

Fireman61311.

P.S. I also have an HP 4500 wireless All in one Officejet that continues to give me problems. I have had to un-, and re-install the software at least 3 times or more.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation