Question
Beats Audio fluctuates on dv6-70XX & dv7-70XX model notebooks.
Replies (132)

Honor Student
Basil757
Message 131 of 133 (624 Views)

Re: Beats Audio fluctuates on dv6-70XX & dv7-70XX model notebooks.

hey guys , i feel your pain , :smileysad: 
anyway   unless Hp find a solution to this problem  'globale ' one ! :smileysad: 
here i found i fix by my own try 

1- go to playback driver .#

2- open your sound driver that's sound usually comes from 

3-go to advanced 

4-change format form 16 to any thing different 

note , you must do that everytime  u plug the headset or restart the notebook   

hope it works:*

Student
SwiftyMcJ
Message 132 of 133 (515 Views)

I have an envy dv7-7233nr and have the same volume leveling problem.  After some time of trying to fix it i think i found the problem.  It has something to do with the beats audio control panel.  so i deleted the IDT driver and software and installed the generic one.  That fixed it but the sound was half the loudness and that sucks so I reinstalled the IDT driver and didnt even bother with opening or enabling the beats control panel and it seems to have fixed the leveling problem and the low volume problem.  Most media players have equalizers built in to them so you can tweak your sound to perfection.  Hope this helps.

Student
Vicky9975
Message 133 of 133 (478 Views)

Hi,

My model is HP Pavilion dv6t-6100 CTO Quad Edition Entertainment Notebook PC  & when i search for drivers it display old drivers for Audio. Iam facing issues with Audio , sometimes audio works & sometimes it doesn't.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation