Question

Student
Sanaeke
Message 1 of 2 (635 Views)

Built-in microphone not working

Hi

I have an HP Probook 4540s for a month now, and I've stumbled upon a few problems already.

Somehow my microphone doesn't want to work. I tried to Skype today and it said I have problems with my microphone. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm not liking it. I tried googling the problem to see if I could get a better view at what the problem is, but I didn't really come up with anything.

Plus, my touchpad is acting weird too. It's not always very sensitive to touch, so when I touch it, the mouse doesn't move or anything. Pretty annoying.

Too bad, I was pretty thrilled about this pc...

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 2 of 2 (587 Views)

Re: Built-in microphone not working

Your computer is an Enterprise/Business/Commercial model.  As these are the consumer forums, I would recommend that you post this in the HP Enterprise Support Forums for better coverage.

You can access the enterprise support forums at the following link.

Best of luck,
Kyle

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation