Cannot Use Beats Audio Control Panel / IDT PC Audio Issues (6125 Views)
Student
DistortedAsylum
Message 1 of 3 (6,125 Views)

Cannot Use Beats Audio Control Panel / IDT PC Audio Issues

Every time I try to adjust the settings on the Beats Audio Control Panel an error message pops up saying that the IDT PC Audio has stopped working, Windows never finds a solution as to why this happens, and nothing I have read seems to work.

It wouldn't be such a large issue if the audio coming from my headphones didn't sound absolutely terrible!

Please help!

My laptop is an HP Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition, Windows 7 64 bit, Core i7 'Sandy Bridge' processor.

Student
nutsformusic
Message 2 of 3 (5,786 Views)

Re: Cannot Use Beats Audio Control Panel / IDT PC Audio Issues

I had the same problem on my dv7. I simply downloaded the audio driver from the HP support site, reinstalled it and restarted my computer and the Beats Audio Control Panel was working perfectly.

Just visit the HP site, click on support and drivers and then enter your product name(or click here for the canada support site: http://www8.hp.com/ca/en/support-drivers.html and enter your product name). Then select your operating system and click driver-audio and download away.

Hope this helps.

Student
Егор2607
Message 3 of 3 (3,388 Views)

Re: Cannot Use Beats Audio Control Panel / IDT PC Audio Issues

DistortedAsylum wrote:

Every time I try to adjust the settings on the Beats Audio Control Panel an error message pops up saying that the IDT PC Audio has stopped working, Windows never finds a solution as to why this happens, and nothing I have read seems to work.

It wouldn't be such a large issue if the audio coming from my headphones didn't sound absolutely terrible!

Please help!

My laptop is an HP Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition, Windows 7 64 bit, Core i7 'Sandy Bridge' processor.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation