HP Pavilion g series. Windows 7 64 bit. Everything is installed or sound fand I have lost my sound. (3237 Views)
Student
lynda50441
Message 1 of 2 (3,237 Views)

HP Pavilion g series. Windows 7 64 bit. Everything is installed or sound fand I have lost my sound.

HP Pavilion g series. Windows 7 64 bit. Everything is installed or sound fand I have lost my sound.

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 2 (3,224 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion g series. Windows 7 64 bit. Everything is installed or sound fand I have lost my sou

Get your Product Number by pressing Fn + Esc key or check the Service Tag attached to bottom, may be under battery.

Go to the link below.Enter your Product Number .After entering PN, click Next ,then choose Software & Drivers.On the next page use the dropdown to select your OS (probably Windows 7 64bit). A list will populate with drivers. Download & Save the latest Audio driver.Go into Control Panel,Programs & Features- Uninstall IDT software.Restart the laptop. After Windows loads, install IDT audio using the downloaded file.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/siteHome?cc=us&lc=en

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation