I would like to install Bluetooth on my laptop (499 Views)
Student
walterramsey
Message 1 of 2 (499 Views)

I would like to install Bluetooth on my laptop

I teach a number training courses to security personnel.  I would like to use my laptop computer as a speaking device or amplifier where I can use a wireless Bluetooth device in order to speak in such a way that whatever I say will work as a Bluetooth through the computer.

In short I am looking for some kind of way in which the Pavilion, HP that I have which now is not Bluetooth capable.  I like to make it Bluetooth capable.  What program from HP, can I install to assist in being able to accomplish.  Speaking by way of my computer using my computer as a speaker system as well as speaker amplifier

How do I load Bluetooth applications on my laptop HP Pavilion?

I desperately need assistance as I've looked online and I've done everything in order to be able to find some, program or application that I can use or can be installed on my computer in order to use my computer as a Bluetooth device, as well as a amplifier.  Please help me

My e-mail address is walterramsey@yahoo.com

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 2 (496 Views)

Re: I would like to install Bluetooth on my laptop

Hi,

Something like these should work. Driver should come with the device.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation