My HP Pavilion DV4 Headphone jack stopped working. How do I fix this problem? (596 Views)
Honor Student
LacieDee
Message 1 of 2 (596 Views)

My HP Pavilion DV4 Headphone jack stopped working. How do I fix this problem?

Just today, on February 9th, my headphone jacks stopped working. The laptop's speakers still work fine, but I choose to use the headphone jacks so whatever I'm watching doesn't disturb the people who live with me. Is it some type of hardware problem that I could do an update with, or... something else that I could do something to fix it with, maybe?
Because any time I plug in any headset or earphone to either of the headphone jacks, I cant hear sound from either set. Yes, the volume is 100% and the volume setttings show. And yes, the headphones are brand new, so that can't be a problem either.
Would you mind helping me fix this problem, please?

Student
Adilahmadsleman
Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)

Re: My HP Pavilion DV4 Headphone jack stopped working. How do I fix this problem?

Hi Iam Adil Ahmad My Computer Can Not Work In Head Phone And Can Not Out The Sound In Headphone

How Can I Solve This Problume

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation