My new HP Pavilion 15 Notebook has intermittent buzzing sound when using programmes with sound (135 Views)
Honor Student
JLop
Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

My new HP Pavilion 15 Notebook has intermittent buzzing sound when using programmes with sound

My new HP Pavilion 15 Notebook has intermittent buzzing sound when using programmes with sound.  Can anyone help - I am not highly technical.  I should take it back to the shop but I need to use it a lot just now

HP
Sparkles1
Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)

Re: My new HP Pavilion 15 Notebook has intermittent buzzing sound when using programmes with sound

HI JLop:

I understand that you notebook has an intermittent buzzing sound.  I am providing you a document on No Sound from Speakers (Windows 8). Some of the steps in it, will help you configure your sound.

You can run the HP Support Assistant to aid in resolving issues and updating drivers.  You could run the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI to rule out hardware issues. Please let me know if this has helped.

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation