Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion notebook pc p001tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have upgraded my notebook pc OS from windows 8.1 to windows 10 Previously beats audio after upgrading in pc speakers it is been showing realtek highdefinition audio. I lost completly my beats audio experience. Please guide me how to correct this problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Have you looked in the Control Panel?  

With my current product loan HP Omen 15 notebook, that is where it now resides after upgrading to Windows 10.

Help us to help you by posting the following information.

1.  The complete Model Name. or Product Number. of the notebook - see This HP web document if you don't how to locate the model number and\or product number.

Try the following Windows 10 Realtek audio driver. It may return Beats function to your notebook.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72001-72500/sp72139.exe

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Have you looked in the Control Panel?  

With my current product loan HP Omen 15 notebook, that is where it now resides after upgrading to Windows 10.

Help us to help you by posting the following information.

1.  The complete Model Name. or Product Number. of the notebook - see This HP web document if you don't how to locate the model number and\or product number.

Try the following Windows 10 Realtek audio driver. It may return Beats function to your notebook.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72001-72500/sp72139.exe

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Notebook Pc p001tx

HP Recommended

@keerthikanth wrote:

HP Pavilion Notebook Pc p001tx

That is not a complete product name.  

Since you don't know how to identify your notebook, use the link that I posted.

HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC 15-p001tx

Serial No. [Personal Information Removed]

Product no. G8D90PA#ACJ

HP Recommended

Thanks.

Try the graphics driver softwqare that I provided a link to in my original post in your thread. It is for the 15-p001tx notebook.

HP Recommended

Thanks

HP Recommended

Product no : B6C70AV ; HP ENVY DV6t 7200 Quad core edition , I cant find Beats audio in notification tray or control panel, after my win 10 pro x64 upgrade from win 8.1 pro x64.can you link me to my driver? Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi @Bleach

Try installing the following IDT audion driver in troubleshoot compatibility mode.  Choose Windows 8.1 when you select the OS.  Please post your result here.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59654.exe

HP Recommended

Hello ,I  tried without compatibility setting it worked (got beats)but couldnt change some settings but microphone setup worked , then i tried win 8 compatibility ,everthing works beats ,all settings but couldnt setup microphone , microphone still works but with reduced accuracy.(Only Thing which concerns me now,also can i update realtek driver from realtek website,(0006-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R279.exe)

Download link :

{http://12244.wpc.azureedge.net/8012244/drivers/rtdrivers/pc/audio/0006-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R...

whilst keeping my beats audio?

The following are just for anyone who had these concerns :

In also installed coolsense from the hp page for my notebook under win 8 driver, didnt make much difference other than doubling the startup time i uninstalled,didnt use compatibility to install coolsense.

Lastly i installed Ralink in similar fashion ,without using comaptibility ,it works,before it used to set disconnected after sometime automatically,then i had restart or disable , enable the driver.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.