Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I Have A Problem Where SyncMaster-4 Says Not Plugged In. I Have No Idea how to fix it I need help!! :catmad:

@adamhatl wrote:

I had tried playing with those settings in every combination I could do. I went back and messed with them again, but still nothing. Your image wasn't coming through, so here's what mine looked like. I tested both the HDMI and the SPDIF outputs.

spdif.png

HP Recommended

How Do You Select Both?

HP Recommended

Hi @DA_EMERALDS

Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I saw your post regarding the “Not Plugged In” message. I will be happy to help. You can't select two options you can only have one audio device set as default.

Where are you getting this message? Are you trying to connect it to a TV as well? What operating system are you using? What is the product number for your notebook?

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

hello!! i am having the same problem and when viewing the solution i tried that out, but no such luck. i updated the drivers for my geforce gts 250 and its still not working! May i ask what version of the drivers you downloaded to see if that will be able to fix it. this is really starting to be a pain! thank you 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.