SRS Premium Settings in IDT control panel don't work (3159 Views)
JSL Student
Student
JSL
Message 1 of 2 (3,159 Views)

SRS Premium Settings in IDT control panel don't work

Hello: 

I'm new to this wonderful forum.  I got a question about the IDT control panel.  I recently updated my IDT sound driver to  version 1.0.6225.0.  I use the speakers and dual headphones output.  The SRS premium settings are integrated in this version of IDT.  When I tried to modify the SRS settings, they instantly got back to what they were, so my modifications didn't do anything.  I'm quite confused, and need you guys' help.  Thank you!

My Laptop: HDX-16 1155CA with Vista Home Premium SP2

Student
hdrum81
Message 2 of 2 (2,810 Views)

Re: SRS Premium Settings in IDT control panel don't work

Hello, I'm interested by your question JSL because I meet quite the same problem with my HP HDX 16 1050 EF with Vista Home Premium SP2 64-bit.

With the first audio drivers that came with the computer, I couldn't disable SRS settings because Windows sounds were totally distorded...

And when I left default parameters, many musics were saturate because of the SRS...

I've updated IDT Audio to v1.0.6225.0 (july 2009) via Windows Update. There are no more SRS but Dolby Natural Bass. Now I can disable it without any sound problem but each time I plug headphones or restart computer the dolby natural bass option light on...

How can I disable it definitely ?

Please help us !

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation