To solve the sound problem

i have problem in my computer ,cause this get very slow after open 2 or 3 works

HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: To solve the sound problem

Hi RashisR,

Welcome to the HP Forums!:smileyhappy:

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using the forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I am unsure if you are having an issue with your sound or your computer's performance is slow.

Here is a link to Using Automated Troubleshooting (Windows 8).

Please select the the correct option and follow the on screen prompts.

There is  a link on the document for troubleshooting hardware and sound  windows 8.

I am also including this document . Improving System Performance without Adding Memory (Windows 8).

If you would like further assistance, please provide your exact model of HP computer and the results from any troubleshooting steps you have done. Please also confirm what Operating System you are running.

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation