Why does the sound stop working and how do I restore it on the HP Pavilion dv9925nr Notebook PC? (568 Views)
Tutor
TonyF58173
Message 1 of 4 (568 Views)

Why does the sound stop working and how do I restore it on the HP Pavilion dv9925nr Notebook PC?

Why does the sound stop working and how do I restore it on the HP Pavilion dv9925nr Notebook PC?

I try to type in the word  "sound"  in the search box after clicking on the lower left windows logo and try to unmute or increase the volume on any available windows, but sometimes it doesn't work or I can't find where I need to correct the problem.

When all else fails, I restart the computer or if necessary, pull out the power cord and battery from the computer and then restore them and reboot the computer. The sound usually returns then.

Do you have any better way of restoring the sound?

Professor
Pankay
Message 2 of 4 (565 Views)

Re: Why does the sound stop working and how do I restore it on the HP Pavilion dv9925nr Notebook PC?

i did not understand...

is there any specific pattern.. when does the sound stops ...

is it just quite in between... ??

||-Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.-||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
Tutor
TonyF58173
Message 3 of 4 (564 Views)

Re: Why does the sound stop working and how do I restore it on the HP Pavilion dv9925nr Notebook PC?

The sound can be working just fine and then I might go to a YouTube video or a Mp3 player and the sound has gone silent.

Professor
Pankay
Message 4 of 4 (561 Views)

Okay.. i understand the issue now...

first adjust volume and mute settings ....

open all the possible application where you are having issues with audio then follow instructions given below:

untitled.JPG

||-Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.-||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation