Message 1 of 4 (3,982 Views)

error code: 0x8E5E0247

error code: 0x8E5E0247

Distinguished Professor
Danjen
Message 2 of 4 (3,967 Views)

Re: error code: 0x8E5E0247

[ Edited ]

The error is caused by the Intel Rapid Storage Technology program I believe. it was only designed for up to 500gb.  It should have a yellow ! in device manager next to it. The Intel Rapid Storage Technology program may show in the taskbar notifications with a yellow exclamation point. Please update the driver to the latest from the HP website or the Intel website if the HP driver doesn't do it.  This is a bit of a stretch to guess all this but if you can give me some more information, we can continue. Your exact model (usually found on the bottom of your machine, operating system and weather it is 32 or 64bit would help).  When do you get this message? Is it at the start of windows or after you load a program or are in a program?

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.

Student
iPrint000
Message 3 of 4 (3,311 Views)

I have a HP PSC 2350 all in one printer and recieving the error code 0x8E5E0247.  I just installed a new hard drive so the PC is clean.  My OS is Windows 7 which is supposed to autmatically install the printer and any updates (I've checked this setting).  I've also tried to troubleshoot by diconnecting the USB cable to the PC and restarting the PC but still get this error message,  PLEASE offer a solution.  This printer is like new and I don't want to buy another because all I think it needs is the driver reinstalled. Thanks in advance.

Student
jordano
Message 4 of 4 (2,124 Views)

disculpen commo puedo arreglar el error  de code:0x8e5e0247   ayuden me porfa 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation