Question

Student
Message 1 of 4 (31,344 Views)

hp pavilion dv6 7043cl beats audio driver

i formatted the machine and now my beat audio sound is no where to be found. i have searched online on several occasions yet i cannot find it. i want you to help me retrieve the beats audio drivers for my machine. thank you.

Provost
DavidPK
Message 2 of 4 (31,341 Views)

Re: hp pavilion dv6 7043cl beats audio driver

Hi,

Try the following.

First, download and reinstall the relevant Chipset driver.

Chipset Driver - Windows 7.

Chipset Driver - Windows 8.

When the installation has completed, restart the notebook.

Next, download the relevant IDT Audio installer on the link below and save it to your Downloads folder.

IDT Audio Installer - Windows 7.

IDT Audio Installer - Windows 8.

When done, open windows Control Panel, open Device Manager and open up Sound, Video and Game Controllers.  Right click the IDT device and select Uninstall - you should also get a prompt to remove the current driver, tick the box to allow this and then proceed with the uninstall.

When complete, restart the notebook.

Let Windows fully load - it will automatically load an audio driver, but just let this complete.  Then open your Downloads folder, right click on the IDT installer and select 'Run as Administrator' to start the installation.  When this has completed, restart the notebook again.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Honor Student
superx
Message 3 of 4 (7,137 Views)

salah 

Honor Student
superx
Message 4 of 4 (7,136 Views)

0275100120 wrote:

i formatted the machine and now my beat audio sound is no where to be found. i have searched online on several occasions yet i cannot find it. i want you to help me retrieve the beats audio drivers for my machine. thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation