Question

Student
chickenlykken
Message 1 of 12 (12,371 Views)
Accepted Solution

no sound. hp pavilion g series

the sound on my hp pavilion g series stopped working even with headphones. This happened after my computer automatically 

Distinguished Professor
Danjen
Message 2 of 12 (12,366 Views)

Re: no sound. hp pavilion g series

Go to the hp support & drivers section and download the sound driver for you notebook and install it.  Let us know if you get sound back.

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.

Student
alchi
Message 3 of 12 (12,354 Views)

i am having the same exact problem all of a sudden!!!

Distinguished Professor
Danjen
Message 4 of 12 (12,314 Views)

Hi Alchi,

I would start another thread because people think this one is done. Please look in your device manager and see if you have and yellow !s or red triangles and post more of your problem in the new thread.

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.

Student
roxparry
Message 5 of 12 (11,869 Views)

I have the same problem and am unfortunately a very BASIC user!  I have spent a half an hour searching on where the HP Support on managing devices are and am lost :smileysad:

Please could you advise where it is so that I can give this a go?

So frusterated as have lost for no apparent reason the capability of video conferencing on Skype which is really important to my work :smileysad:

Top Student
umeshamin
Message 6 of 12 (11,704 Views)

my hp web cam not working how to install it again

chickenlykken wrote:

my hp web cam is not working

Top Student
charlz244
Message 7 of 12 (11,547 Views)

my sound only works if i actually go into it and go in advanced settings and test the speakers, unless I do that I get no sound. the sound buttons on my keyboard dont do anything unless I do this either

Student
tlross
Message 8 of 12 (11,341 Views)

thank you it worked

Student
Cebu_HP_User
Message 9 of 12 (7,096 Views)

yes it works..

But is there another solution to make the sound automatic? i want my laptop to sound automatically just like the other laptop, no more "go in advanced settings and test the speakers" to be done.

Is this possible? please help.

Honor Student
SPOCINS
Message 10 of 12 (2,451 Views)

labdien man skna neiet kaads draivers jaliek man  paliidzat man ar austinaam skan bet bez neiet :smileysad:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation