the hardware detected is not supported by this idt software package. the install will be aborted.. (1445 Views)
Student
Behlol
Message 1 of 3 (1,445 Views)

the hardware detected is not supported by this idt software package. the install will be aborted..

[ Edited ]

I installed IDT codec on my windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. While Installing, the massage appears 'the hardware detected is not supported by this idt software package. the install will be aborted'.. I am using Pavilion dv5000.. Thanks

Student
piero65
Message 2 of 3 (1,273 Views)

Re: the hardware detected is not supported by this idt software package. the install will be aborted

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. I've tried updating the BIOS as well as the audio driver. I'm trying to install this driver in an effort to solve to problem i'm currently experiencing (Headphone jack is not working and mute led icon is permanently orange. I've run Hp support assistant and microsoft fixit. Neither did the trick. Obviously. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Top Student
frustratedenvy
Message 3 of 3 (566 Views)

Re: the hardware detected is not supported by this idt software package. the install will be aborted

Hi i am having the same problem with my HP envy 14 unfortunetly with mine i have been trying for days and have concluded that its a hardware issue. as i have done complete system restore 4 times and manually tried installing drivers. The hardware tests wont work for me as the sound card cant be seen. hopefully u guys have warenty as mine ran out 2 weeks be4 it died :smileysad:. so im into 350$ for the board.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation