Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Please help?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

You can try to check this first.

http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=214265948627885&in_context=1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click the White Kudos Star to say Thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
HP Recommended

Thank you for ur help I am bring it back to the store 2morrow.  I will let know what it was, that was wrong w/it.  Thanks again Kathy:smileyhappy:

HP Recommended

when i use my video chat on facebook they can not hear me but i can  hear them?

HP Recommended

please reply

HP Recommended

Hey Sparsh,

I understand when you video chat on Facebook, they can not hear you but you can hear them.

Some of the issue with video chat are that you don't have a built in microphone on the computer.

So in order for me to assist you I need some other information.

The product you're using?

The model/product number?

The current OS installed?

Looking forward to your response

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi thr...I am using HP Pavilion dv4 1411-tu. I recently installed windows 7 home premium from windows vista. After that in any video chat whether gmail, fb...my voice is not heard by the other side but their voice is heard by me. Plz suggest some solution. Do i need to install some driver? Plz respond...

HP Recommended

i'm having exactly same problem, my laptop product no is B6U28PA#ACJ and model is pavilion g6-2103TU     OS is W7... pls help me.. i'm facing this problem from 2 months...

HP Recommended
I cannot be heard on facebook messenger video call
HP Recommended

i can vidieo chat and hear them but they dont hear me why

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.