Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Alek 6530b is hard!!!

Try.

e9lovgqkgw

Third letter is lower case L.

I will check the warehouse for one and see if there is anything else I can do.

Just a note - if you participate in this thread I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

nope, incorrect password :mansad:

Spoiler

HP Recommended

i have a hp mini 1000

code:{removed for privacy}

any help would be wonderful,thanks

HP Recommended

Harrison try.

e9lof7ff1s

Third letter lower case L.

Just a note - if you participate in this thread I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

I have an HP DV7-3079wm laptop that I have lost the BIOS password for.

After 3 tries, I get the code 51578890.  Please HELP !!!

Thanks!!:smileyhappy:

HP Recommended

Rflaherty try.

Just a note - if you participate in this thread I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended
Hey I purchased an hp mini from Verizon 2 years ago for
myself used it twice and was then given a dell insp. 1520 for Christmas...however the hp mini is lighter for my travels and I want to use it but I can't remember the password from 2 years ago CON80172EN can you please help thanks
HP Recommended

@Cheekie

Try>> ej9u13x7m9

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended
Hi where am I suppose to put the code you gave me, when I power on the device and it takes me to the main screen and the system ask for my password I entered the code tou gave me and it does not take it , the system gives me my password hint the hint is still not jogging my memory to what my password is, thanks for your help
HP Recommended

enter the password 3 times and then you should get and error code to which we should be able to give you a new password that will work

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.