Question

Honor Student
rocknrofl
Message 1 of 3 (14,116 Views)

HP Mini 110 - 1030CA Restore to Factory Settings

I have made several attempts to restore my notebook, but have been unsuccessful so far. My notebook has no problems starting up and logging on, but any window I open is blank, including system restore and search. This also happens while running in safe mode. My operating system is Windows XP and I can only find information for Vista and Windows 7. I'm currently in a financial situation that doesn't allow me to have it professionally looked at. I can only assume that restoring it to factory settings will allow my notebook to function properly. It's not necessary to back up any files as I always save them to a flash drive. If anyone has any information on how to fix this, I would appreciate the help. Thank you.

Master's Graduate
viki9324
Message 2 of 3 (14,113 Views)

Re: HP Mini 110 - 1030CA Restore to Factory Settings

HI there

lets try this

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01613138&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...=

GooD LucK

****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Honor Student
rocknrofl
Message 3 of 3 (14,098 Views)

Re: HP Mini 110 - 1030CA Restore to Factory Settings

It's telling me to use Roxio, which is apparently installed on my mini, but there is no way for me to access it. I only know it's there because I went to Control Panel, then Add/Remove Programs and saw it on the list.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation