How can i format my Hp Pavilion DV6-1274 tx laptop with the help of recovery partition. (9549 Views)
Honor Student
raghuvanshi
Message 1 of 6 (9,549 Views)

How can i format my Hp Pavilion DV6-1274 tx laptop with the help of recovery partition.

?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 6 (9,546 Views)

Re: How can i format my Hp Pavilion DV6-1274 tx laptop with the help of recovery partition.

Hi,

Do you want the get back to the factory settings using Recovery partition ? If yes, please follow these steps:

• Make sure backing up all of your files before restoring the PC/laptop to factory state.
  • To set your PC/laptop to factory state, restart the PC/laptop. At the HP welcome screen tap the F11 key to launch the recovery process.
  • Follow the instructions provided on the screen.

Good luck,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
raghuvanshi
Message 3 of 6 (9,526 Views)

Re: How can i format my Hp Pavilion DV6-1274 tx laptop with the help of recovery partition.

Sir,

By doing this only my C drive will format or all the drives? I have to use some external hardisk or any drive other then C will be enough?

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 6 (9,522 Views)

Hi,

Only C but on the safe side, back up your data.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
vmonga72
Message 5 of 6 (6,225 Views)

How can i format my Hp Pavilion DV6-1274 tx laptop with the help of recovery partition.

Provost
CherylG
Message 6 of 6 (6,216 Views)

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation