Question

Student
Dee-_
Message 1 of 2 (736 Views)

My HP 2000 Notebook PC Wont Boot Up

So Recently My Laptop Has Been Running Slow Lately And Freezing Up , So i Did A Disk Clean Up And It Still Kept Freezing Up
After i Did A Pc Refresh , After It Refreshed It Restarted Again And Wouldnt boot Up , I Tried Everything In The Advanced Recovery Menu andTried To Start It Up In Safe Mode Once i Did Safe Mode It Restarted Again And A Error Came Up Saying Cannot Start In Safe Mode Something Like That no Matter what i Do it Stays Stuck on The Start up Screen , I Did A System Test And It Says Hard Disk Failed :smileysad:

Help , what do i do !
Retired
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 2 (673 Views)

Re: My HP 2000 Notebook PC Wont Boot Up

Hello Dee-_. According to the error, the computer's hard drive has failed. To receive immediate attention, please call HP technical support. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I'm only here to help!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation