Question

Top Student
LiraJunior
Message 1 of 2 (724 Views)
Accepted Solution

Pavilion dm4-3013cl - recovery partition removed

I'm from Brazil.

On a trip to Hawaii in March/2012, a friend purchased an HP Pavilion dm4-3013cl entertainment pc, product number A6X70UA # ABA. Of course he came in English. Seeing his difficulty in using the equipment, I offered to install windows 7 in Portuguese.

The system did not accepted the update. Then, I had the "brilliant idea" to delete the recovery partition. After, I created new partition and formatted. Now I can not install windows 7 home premmiun x64.

At the end of the installation, in the first start, heading for the item "completing installation" opens a window titled "Install Windows" and reporting the following error message:

"Windows Could not configure windows to run on this computer's hardware."

When the system was rebooted, the "mouse" was not available, and opened a window titled "Install Windows" showing an error message again, this time in Portuguese:

"Windows could not complete the installation. To install Windows on this computer, restart the installation."

When I restart the installation, the problem repeats itself.

Unfortunately, because it is an imported product, the HP in Brazil offers no technical support.

It would be great to have the help of friends here in the forum.

Best regards,

Lira

Top Student
LiraJunior
Message 2 of 2 (715 Views)

Re: Pavilion dm4-3013cl - recovery partition removed

Problema Solucionado!
Obrigado a todos!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation