Question

Honor Student
Gabe54
Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)

Pavilion g7 2376nr Notebook Pre-Installed OS Security Issues

My Pavilion g7 2376-r Notebook w/ Windows 8 & Office 2013 Pre-Inatalled.  I had Norton trial remoced. All  HP &  Windows Auto Updates are installed.  HP Tech Support performed On-board  Assist, Laptop still has INECTION/ SECUTITY Issues!! 

Sent my pc to HP Service under  Wty, service Re-Installed OS. I repeated process & have Norton Tech Uninstalll Trial Version.  During Install of Purchased Nortob 360, TROJAN is detected!

I NEED ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO implement  BITLOCKER ON BIOS, OS, DRIVERS, ETC....so I can finally experience enjoyment out of purchasing this fabulous laptop. PLEASE HELP!!! I welcome anyone who can advise me on how to obtain this request!

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)

Re: Pavilion g7 2376nr Notebook Pre-Installed OS Security Issues

Hi,

Please use an easy setup from the following link:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-encrypt-your-pc-with-windows-8-bitlocker.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation