HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-14-2012 05:16 AM
- original windows 7 64 bit home basic key printed on my laptop
- windows 7 64 bit home basic .iso file
- installer files of all drivers and other installed softwares?
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-14-2012 05:31 AM
I would still recommend creating your set of Recovery Discs for a couple of reasons.
1. If you need to make a claim under warranty, HP may ask that the original OEM version of the OS is installed.
2. If you wish to sell the notebook in the future, most people will prefer having discs that reinstall the OS, drivers and software all in one go.
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer