Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Zbook 14 Mobile Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
So when I updated to Windows 10, I kept getting BSoD because of a internal power error (which was pretty common apparently with AMD for w10). So I let the computer reset itself and install a clean version of Windows 10 and now it doesn't recognize my AMD card anymore. I can't access the recovery manager because the reset wiped all the HP software so is there any way to access the recovery partition and factory restore it? Any help appreciated thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Found a list of drivers for the computer (The "G1" not the G2), havent tried them yet but I'll post them here and edit it later if it works.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5428311&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4192

Edit: Never found a solution for restoring the computer from the recovery partition so I just decided to stick with Windows 10 since updating the drivers from HP at least stopped the BSoDs.

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
HP Recommended

having the same problem. win 10 crashes. and no competible driver for the firepro 4150.

any sugestions?.. 

HP Recommended

Same here, after clean installing Win10 on my Zbook I get a BSOD (AMD driver error) and can't get through. I haven't made a restore disk, so I'm kind of stuck... Please help 😉

HP Recommended

ok so after two days what i found is. ..

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=6978808&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4158

to start fixing the problem first you need to get into safe mode. as win 10 start push window button +r and type msconfig.

2 under boot table check te safe mode box and press restart. on safe mode delete the graphic driver from the device meneger.

restart your computer, enter to the link above. download the graphic drivers, chipset drivers, network drivers, install them one by one, then the problem of blue screen solved still having problem with sleep mode.

HP Recommended

that's it finely everything works.

install hybrid graphic card deiver and everything will be ok

HP Recommended

Thanks for that sabag89. One question regarding Hybrid Graphics driver - do you have Zbook 14 or Zbook 14 G2? Because those drivers are dedicated for the latter, and I'm not sure if I should install them at my "G1"?

HP Recommended

Found a list of drivers for the computer (The "G1" not the G2), havent tried them yet but I'll post them here and edit it later if it works.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5428311&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4192

Edit: Never found a solution for restoring the computer from the recovery partition so I just decided to stick with Windows 10 since updating the drivers from HP at least stopped the BSoDs.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately HP have now removed all the graphics drivers for the ZBook 14.

I have tried the AMD site, but that automatically installs the RADEON 8500M/8700M drivers.

The ZBook boots successfully with the notebook screen open.  I only have the BSOD when connected to an external monitor or ultraslim docking station.

HP Recommended
Try updating the chipset drivers since that worked for me.
HP Recommended

I have updated all the available drivers from the HP Support Center, including the chipset drivers, but still having problems.

Can anyone from HP advise when we might see some display drivers for the ZBook14 for Windows 10?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.