Question

Student
mjafari66
Message 1 of 4 (1,078 Views)

bootmgr is missing

[ Edited ]

my hp pavilion dm4 is gone ,when I turn  ON  this msg coming up BOOTMGR IS MISSING

my hp product name is: hp pavilion dm4-1140sa and its working by windows 7 64-bit

plz help me idont know what should i do

Honor Student
appleadayrose
Message 2 of 4 (1,066 Views)

Re: bootmgr is missing

I HAVE A HP G62-343NR NOTEBOOK WITH 64 BIT RUNNING WINDOWS 7 - BOOTMGR IS MISSING!!! HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM?????? HELP.............

Master's Graduate
Matt_Lo
Message 3 of 4 (1,039 Views)

@mjafari66
Turn on your computer and tap F8 until you see the HP logo. At the menu that appears, select "Repair your computer". At the next menu select, "open command prompt".

When you are at the command prompt, type "bootrec" without the quotations then follow the steps listed in this microsoft article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927392

"I'm looking for a laptop that looks like it's wrapped in super-rich, smoothed out tangerine peels." -TheMusicMaker
Honor Student
appleadayrose
Message 4 of 4 (1,028 Views)

Turning the computer on and tapping the F8 key does nothing still comes up bootmgr missing. The recovery manager also fails to restore system the error code im receiving is 0xe0ef0003. Please advise.......  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation