dm4-3055dx Entertainment PC recovery (295 Views)
Honor Student
joseph312584698
Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)
Accepted Solution

dm4-3055dx Entertainment PC recovery

Model: pavilion

System:Windows 7 home premier 64-bit

Problem:I lost my recovery data,so i can't recovery my laptop to its original factory condition.I need an address to download the data.The reason i want to recovery is that my graphic card stop working frequently the screen shows black and it recovery to normal,I reinstall the drivers but it doesn't work.It is a new computer.I bought it last month.

Could you please help me ?

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 4 (288 Views)

Re: dm4-3055dx Entertainment PC recovery

[ Edited ]

Sorry,there is no place to download Recovery files.

Do you have the latest AMD graphics driver posted for your model? HERE You can also order Recovery Media from the page.

Or, you can phone HP to request a Recovery DVD set.Select your country here>> Contact HP Since you have a standard 1yr warranty on the laptop the Recovery set will probably be free_and you might also need service if the graphics is acting up too badly/

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Honor Student
joseph312584698
Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

CherylG wrote:

Sorry,there is no place to download Recovery files.

Do you have the latest AMD graphics driver posted for your model? HERE You can also order Recovery Media from the page.

Or, you can phone HP to request a Recovery DVD set.Select your country here>> Contact HP Since you have a standard 1yr warranty on the laptop the Recovery set will probably be free_and you might also need service if the graphics is acting up too badly/

I have tried the  latest AMD graphics driver But it doesn't work .Should i uninstall the driver before install a new one?

Provost
CherylG
Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)

If the latest AMD driver and BIOS from your page is not correcting the problem,  Contact HP you have a standard 1yr warranty on the laptop and may need it repaired.

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation