Question

Honor Student
rshq
Message 1 of 6 (753 Views)

forgot password - HP SLATE 500

Hello all,

can you please help me here. I have an HP slate and I forgot the main password to it. I dont have a password recovery disc and unlike a full computer /laptop, the HP slate does not have an F8 button to interrupt startup. please help

best regards,

rshq

Associate Dean
Mumbodog
Message 2 of 6 (741 Views)

Re: forgot password - HP SLATE 500

can you connect a usb keyboard to it?

Student
chrisado
Message 3 of 6 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]

Please help me recover my password.here are the details below

HP SLATE 500

PRODUCT#- XTP962UA#ABA

SYSTEM ID 145A

{Personal Information Removed}

THANK YOU VERY MUCH .

YOURS CHRIS

Distinguished Professor
RedRose0528
Message 4 of 6 (466 Views)

Hello Chrisado,

In order to get the best and most accurate response for your question, please submit your question onto the HP commercial forums. You have posted on the consumer forum, and you are using a commercial based system. The link below will allow you to submit your question. It is possible that you might have to create another profile.

HP Slate Forum

Thanks 

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
Student
deedee005
Message 5 of 6 (406 Views)

how can i get my password for my hp slate 500 it has windows 7 professional on it please help thanks 

Distinguished Professor
RedRose0528
Message 6 of 6 (382 Views)

Hello deedee005,

You are using a business/commercial device but you posted on the consumer board. To get more coverage so you can get the proper assistance please post your issue on the this forum. The experts there work specifically with the HP Slate devices, and will be able to assist you. Also it is possible that you may have to create a new profile prior to posting.

Hopefully everything works out for you.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation