Question

Top Student
son_goku
Message 1 of 4 (150 Views)

formating

hello.. i want to know is they a way to format my notebook...

HP mini 110 3000

XJ396PA#UUF

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (147 Views)

Re: formating

Hi,

What do you mean by "formating a note book" ? Installing an operating system OR recovering it back to the factory settings will format its HDD.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
son_goku
Message 3 of 4 (135 Views)

hi

my notebook is become very slow now...  i think format it will solve the problem... so how to recovering it back to the factory settings please...

:smileyhappy:

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 4 (111 Views)

Hi,

Unless you have deleted the Recovery partition on your machine, otherwise your machine should have a Recovery partition. Make sure backing up all of your files before restoring the PC/laptop to factory settings.

To set your PC/laptop to factory settings, restart the PC/laptop. At the HP welcome screen hit repeatly the F11 key (or Esc key) to launch the recovery process. Follow the instructions provided on the screen.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation