Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

how do i access the bios settings on my new hp mini 110-3500 netbook?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Upon startup when you see the HP logo splash screen load completely, tap F10 several times.

HP Recommended

F10, but remember this will be successful only in Restart option as the time out setting may be 0 sec in BIOS

HP Recommended

hello if you look at your keyboard you will not see the usual keys with f1 to f12 . 

Let me tell you how to find it. count the keys from your left beside the esc button. the key with the question ? sign is the f1 key and so on. the next key beside it is the f2 key and you count each keys up to the end , the key with the wifi sign is the f12 key . you can figure it out so it is not hard just count from your left starting with the key that have the question ? sign. good luck. i found the f10 key on the key with the volume+ button. so i use it and goes into my bios to change it so i could boot from my enternal CD/DVD drive. 

I just want to wipe my system and install windom 7 ultimate 32 bits. it is working fine .  posted sept.21,2015  5:30 pm

HP Recommended

show only system informetion.

pus F10 but not open the bios. plz help me

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.