Question

Student
nick041
Message 1 of 5 (11,117 Views)

how do i restore my hp mini 110 with windows 7 to factory settings before i sell it?

I'm selling this HP Mini 110 and I've done google searches but I cannot figure out how to restore it to factory settings before I sell it. It doesn't have a disk reader so I'm quite confused.

Regents Professor
ManjunathTech
Message 2 of 5 (11,114 Views)

Re: how do i restore my hp mini 110 with windows 7 to factory settings before i sell it?

Hi

Please find the link given below might help you.

Performing an HP System Recovery

Let us know how it goes!

"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

Regards
Manjunath
Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 3 of 5 (11,114 Views)

Re: how do i restore my hp mini 110 with windows 7 to factory settings before i sell it?

Hi:

If the recovery partition is still working, you can restore the PC to factory settings by starting the PC and tapping the F11 key at the beginning of the HP welcome screen to start the recovery manager.

You then follow the on screen menu to restore to factory condition.

Make sure you have backed up any files you want to keep for yourself before doing a system recovery.

Paul

Student
Noah2001
Message 4 of 5 (9,294 Views)

My HP MINI have same problem.

I press F11 wan PC turn on, PC went to the start the recovery manager screen. but the system recovery option ling does not working which in dark color. So system recovery can not be done.

Noah

Student
peresoso
Message 5 of 5 (6,984 Views)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation