Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

this is the error i am geting at time of boot up....

[22:53:29.29] ChkErrBB.CMD : Detect some error during PININST_BBV.
[22:53:29.31] ChkErrBB.CMD : Check c:\system.sav\logs\BurnBootWarn.log
[22:53:29.31] ChkErrBB.CMD : or, check c:\system.sav\logs\BurnBootMerge.log
[22:53:29.32] ----------------------------------------
[22:53:29.32] Critical error condition was detected at BBV1...
[22:53:29.32]
[22:53:29.32] Refer the following file if exists.
[22:53:29.32] - c:\system.sav\Logs\BurnBootWarn.log
[22:53:29.32] - c:\system.sav\Logs\BurnBoot.log
[22:53:29.32] Switch to 2ndCap's WinPE and show [Recovery Manager]'s Imcomplete dialog.
[22:53:29.32] because RM's dialog can't appear on [Start] screen on Win8 environment.
[22:53:29.32] customer may not notice RM already shows Error dialog.
[22:53:29.32] ----------------------------------------
there might be unexpected reboot during BBV Clean or Last...
The process will cause CTO panic because the image might not be normal...

please see if anyone can help me....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Your notebook is on the list in the following HP web document.

Enter the BIOS and change the date to 1/2/2014.

If that date does not work try another that is before 06/14/2014.

Once the date is changed, run the factory image recovery again.

I had the very same issue with my current HP product loan Spectre XT Touchsmart Ultrabook.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04433980

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Your notebook is on the list in the following HP web document.

Enter the BIOS and change the date to 1/2/2014.

If that date does not work try another that is before 06/14/2014.

Once the date is changed, run the factory image recovery again.

I had the very same issue with my current HP product loan Spectre XT Touchsmart Ultrabook.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04433980

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

thank you so much sir... i was so much irritated by his message from 2 days and hp technical support just created a case and were not responding ... i am soo so angry with such a poor customer support ... i changed dates and it worked for me thanks a tonn u like second god to me now....:D only one issue left that i am not able to activate my windows now can you help with that toooo and at righ down corner of of my desktop screen its showing "windows 8.1 single language secureboot isn't configured correctly build 9600 " what this means ... will be a great help if it gets fixed too.. 🙂

HP Recommended

There is a windows 8.1 update that specifically fixes that message about secure boot configuration.

Download the OS appropriate fix from the Microsoft web page'

http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/2902864

You can activate windows by telephone.

HP Recommended

thank you so much for that update... and i got my windows activated last night itself lucky me hehe.. 😄 and just last on thing as i changed the date in bios of my lappi do can i change that date now.. ?? or it must be left unaltered..?

regards 

dheeraj dani 

HP Recommended

You can enter the BIOS and change the Date and time.

Press the power button and then immediately tap the Esc key.  In the startup menu press the F10 key to invoke the BIOS. On the Main tab you can change the date and time. Use the tab key to select the section you want to change

daten time.jpg

HP Recommended

I tried restting Bios date still takes me to HP recovery manager stating recovery  is incomplete.

HP Recommended

I tried this and changed date but still get message from recovery manager telling me restoration is incomplete.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.