Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I just bought a new HP Pavilion G6-2237, Windows 8 PC with microsoft office pre-installed, I tried to activate it, but cant get my product key, I am an average computer user, please help where will I find the product key on my PC, because there is no label underneath the PC. Please reply promptly thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

On the Specifications ( see the sub-heading Software, Microsoft ) page for your notebook, it looks like this is a trial version and you'll need to purchase the full application.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi,

On the Specifications ( see the sub-heading Software, Microsoft ) page for your notebook, it looks like this is a trial version and you'll need to purchase the full application.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended
Thanks.
HP Recommended

My computer comes with the microsoft office 2010 pre-installed. I have put in the product key but it tells me its not valid.

HP Recommended

Hi  nursenicole17,

I can help you get the Microsoft Office 2010 working but will need a little more information. What is your Product number  and  What operating system do you have? Where did you find the product key you tried?

Let me know and I will follow up.

Sunshyn2005

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I have a microsoft product key for 2010. How do I replace microsoft 2014 for 2010?

HP Recommended

I received my product number key from my online school.  

HP Recommended

my product key is yg8x2-p8j3k-9b92w-bbryg-8dmr4 i received it from my online school

HP Recommended

my product key is yg8x2-p8j3k-9b92w-bbryg-8dmr4 I received it from my online school

HP Recommended

My product key is yg8x2-p8j3k-9b92w-bbryg-8dmr4 I received it from my online school

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.