Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,

That was not my problem. The problem is my fan not go up in speed when my computer get hot. Only then i lift it but go quick down again :).

Regards Simon

HP Recommended

@Simon942

It looks like you were interacting with @Dvortex, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out, 

I'm the Riddle_Decipher & I'm at your service. 

I'm afraid the fan settings are system managed and cannot be changed manually,

that said, please ensure you have the HP Coolsense installed and working to ensure the fan settings are correctly managed by the system

Click here for the details regarding the same.

You may also run a system test to determine any hardware malfunctions: Click here

If the issue persists after the above-mentioned steps, please Contact HP to set up a repair/replacement order:

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number to obtain a case along with the phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

Mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

I downloaded HP Diagonose UEFI program 6.3.0.0 the latest version also Updated it from 5.9.0.0 to 6.3.0.0 

I run all the tests. But then say everything is good. So i don't think it is a Hardware issue. What can i do?! ;( ;(

Regards Simon

HP Recommended

Hello, @Simon942

We have extinguished all the possible steps to fix the issue. Looks like it's an issue with either the fan or the heatsink in your product.

Please contact the Hp phone support to get it serviced.

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hello again,

Now i had take off the keyboard and cleaned the computer with compressed air. And it works computer when playing games only be 70° :). I am so freaking happy :D!! 

YAY

I have my computer performance back 😄

Best regards Simon 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.